APOM BROKEN II. The whole ring is made of 925 silver, and the polishing technology is used to make the main ring surface show a metallic luster full of future science and technology. There are damaged lines with corrosive effect on the ring surface. If you look closely, you will find that the lines are not plane visual effects, but three-dimensional layered. Among them, four small round white zircons are embedded in different positions of corrosion lines, and the four claw Cato of zircon is retained to deepen the corrosion lines. A small ring brings together the detail craftsman spirit of APOMdesigner style and continues theconcept ofAPOM APOM gender free design. Whether you're commuting or going out on the street,this ring is worth putting at the forefront of your jewelry box.
- S925 Silver
- Adjustable opening
- Size S: For 11-16 (Hong Kong Size)
- Size L: For 15-20 (Hong Kong Size)
Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm) then divide by 3.14 (or Pi) to get the diameter of the ring.
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
- The right ring size will feel snug enough to stay on your finger but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Shipping details and delivery time will be showed at shipping policy page.
Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery if there is a quanlity problem.
Within 3 working days (For general items)
Within 5 working days (For handmade items)
Within 5-10 working days or more (For customized items)
Tracking your order:
Our order always include tracking information that is normally sent via email 48 hours after the order has been shipped.