If this is your first time purchasing an enamel product,
please be sure to take a few minutes to read through the content below.
If you can accept it, then place your order.
- 9X8 cm
- 350 ml
About this item
- Not suitable for dishwasher use
- Not suitable for microwave
- Perfect gift for a lover of the outdoors
- Enamel is a handmade product. There is no such thing as perfection. It consists of more than 64 processes. It is inevitable that there will be uneven glazing or scratches during the production process.
- The interior of the enamel enamel product is a steel plate, and the edge glaze of the steel plate is not easy to adhere to the edge of the finished product or the splicing part will expose the steel plate blank and the black glaze.
- During the firing process, there will definitely be small black spots formed by small air eyes or falling ash.
- Seams, bends, and the blackness of the spout are limited by the craftsmanship, and each one will have it, not a quality problem
- Black spots, black line decal flaws, pattern tilt, etc. will all appear without affecting the overall appearance.
- Even if the items are packaged well, the surface of the enamel may fall off due to bumps during transportation.
How to clean
- The enamel surface is smooth and very easy to clean. Ordinary stains can be cleaned with detergent; stubborn stains such as yellow and black can be cleaned and refreshed by using white vinegar, baking soda, tableware disinfection powder, etc. Do not use steel balls, hard brushes, particulate cleaners, etc. to clean.
Shipping details and delivery time will be showed at shipping policy page.
Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery if there is a quanlity problem.
Within 3 working days (For general items)
Within 5 working days (For handmade items)
Within 5-10 working days or more (For customized items)
Tracking your order:
Our order always include tracking information that is normally sent via email 48 hours after the order has been shipped.