APOM's "Broken Theory" is made entirely of S925 sterling silver. It uses forging techniques to create the tinfoil texture that has become popular in recent years. In order to slow down the oxidation rate of silver, the surface is treated with anti-oxidation treatment that is only used for high-end accessories. You don't have to worry about it. It will turn yellow and black soon.
I thought about the name "Broken Theory" all night. The inspiration mainly comes from the opportunity between the realization of theory and reality, the sense of chaos extending into an impossible abyss, which is what this pattern wants to express. a feeling of. There is a lot I want to express, but there is a high probability that it will be stolen, so I won’t write it down. If you are struck by the name and the size is just right, you might as well buy one and give it a try.
- S925 Silver
- Adjustable opening
- For 12-18 (Hong Kong Size)
Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm) then divide by 3.14 (or Pi) to get the diameter of the ring.
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
- The right ring size will feel snug enough to stay on your finger but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Shipping details and delivery time will be showed at shipping policy page.
Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery if there is a quanlity problem.
Within 3 working days (For general items)
Within 5 working days (For handmade items)
Within 5-10 working days or more (For customized items)
Tracking your order:
Our order always include tracking information that is normally sent via email 48 hours after the order has been shipped.