If this is your first time purchasing an enamel product,
please be sure to take a few minutes to read through the content below.
If you can accept it, then place your order.
- 14.5x14.5x18 cm
- Enamel+Pine wood handle
- 1.4 L
- Enamel is a handmade product. There is no such thing as perfection. It consists of more than 64 processes. It is inevitable that there will be uneven glazing or scratches during the production process.
- The interior of the enamel enamel product is a steel plate, and the edge glaze of the steel plate is not easy to adhere to the edge of the finished product or the splicing part will expose the steel plate blank and the black glaze.
- During the firing process, there will definitely be small black spots formed by small air eyes or falling ash.
- Seams, bends, and the blackness of the spout are limited by the craftsmanship, and each one will have it, not a quality problem
- Black spots, black line decal flaws, pattern tilt, etc. will all appear without affecting the overall appearance.
Scope of application
- It can be used for open flame, induction cooker, electric ceramic cooker, gas cooker, oven, electric cooker, etc. It cannot be used in microwave ovens.
How to use
- Enamel conducts heat very quickly, ensuring sufficient oil and moisture in the pot. Not recommended for frying, suitable for steaming, stewing and frying. Air burning and dry burning are prohibited.
How to clean
- The enamel surface is smooth and very easy to clean. Ordinary stains can be cleaned with detergent; stubborn stains such as yellow and black can be cleaned and refreshed by using white vinegar, baking soda, tableware disinfection powder, etc. Do not use steel balls, hard brushes, particulate cleaners, etc. to clean.
Guidelines for use
- Enamel utensils conduct heat better than most other cookware so cook on low heat
- Before using a stove or induction cooker with high power, please use a small fire to heat it. Excessive temperature will damage the enamel surface. Do not heat it with an empty pot. Do not add cold water directly to heated enamel tableware.
Shipping details and delivery time will be showed at shipping policy page.
Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery if there is a quanlity problem.
Within 3 working days (For general items)
Within 5 working days (For handmade items)
Within 5-10 working days or more (For customized items)
Tracking your order:
Our order always include tracking information that is normally sent via email 48 hours after the order has been shipped.