Shipping & Return
Wood Fiber Dishcloths Feature
- Reusable and stays clean
- Delaying odor or even no odor
- Does not hurt your hands
- Dries super fast
- Scour without a scratch
- Washing dishes without detergent
- Can polish appliances and mirrors
- Eco-friendly material
Dish cloths Size
- 26x26 cm/10.24x10.24 inches
Material of Cloth
- Wood Fiber
Why is there no detergent needed when we use wood fiber cloth?
- Wood fiber has a fan shaped structure and is super hydrophilic.
- The fan structure traps oil and dirt in between the gaps. That's why wood fiber cloths can trap oil from dishes and pans without the help of detergent.
- But when the cloth is rinsed with water, given its super hydrophilic property, water quickly attaches to the wood fiber and pushes out dirt and oil. Because of this, you can rinse the cloth clean with just water.
- Wood fiber grasps oil and dirt from dirty dishes and pans.
- No contaminants can survive on wood fiber when there is water.
- Contaminates still take some space on cotton and microfiber when water is around.
What is wood fiber?
- Our dish cloth is made with natural wood fibers from pine trees. It is processed and made into super thin fibers that are 1/50 of the thickness of human hair. Then those fibers are woven into the faux-fur-like texture.
- When our cloth is burnt, it won't give off a bad odor like synthetic materials (for example, microfiber) do.
- Because it's natural, it can be fully decomposed in the ground!
- Need to dampen with water before use
Shipping details and delivery time will be showed at shipping policy page.
Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery if there is a quanlity problem.
Within 3 working days (For general items)
Within 5 working days (For handmade items)
Within 5-10 working days or more (For customized items)
Tracking your order:
Our order always include tracking information that is normally sent via email 48 hours after the order has been shipped.